The Knauf Group
From its beginnings in gypsum processing along the Saar and Main rivers, Knauf has expanded and diversified to become a corporation with worldwide activities, delivering products and services in the following fields:
- Building materials and systems based on gypsum and gypsum-related products.
- Thermal insulation and sound insulation materials.
- Limestone and lime products.
- Chalk and cement related products
- Plant engineering
For further information on the Knauf Group worldwide visit http://www.knauf.com/
Besides Knauf Insulation, Knauf also operates Knauf Drywall and Knauf Marmorit in the UK:
- Knauf - Plasterboard & Drylining Systems.
Visit www.knauf.co.uk (will open in a new window)
- Knauf Marmorit - solutions for 'external wall insulation' and 'render' applications.
Visit www.marmorit.co.uk (will open in a new window)
Formed in 1946 as Fibreglass Insulation it has been previously known as Pilkington Insulation and Owens Corning before the involvement of Knauf with KnaufAlcopor before finally becoming known as Knauf Insulation.
|OHSAS 18001:2007 Health & Safety||BE006000-7|
|ISO 50001:2011 Energy Management Systems||BEL-130711/EnMS|
For further information on Knauf Insulation worldwide, please visit http://www.knaufinsulation.com (will open in a new window).