- Loft Insulation Rolls
- Earthwool Universal Roll
- Earthwool FactoryClad Roll
- Earthwool FrameTherm Roll
- Earthwool SteelTherm Roll
- Acoustic Rolls
- OmniFit Roll
- OmniFit Stud
- Klima Duct Roll KD033 (formerly Earthwool Duct Roll)
Loft Insulation Rolls
Knauf Insulation have specially designed our loft insulation products for the thermal insulation of loft and attic spaces.
When insulating at ceiling level (between or above joists), Knauf Insulation has a suitable product:
- Earthwool® Loft Roll 40 & Loft Roll 44 are ‘unfaced’ loft insulation products designed for merchants and distributors to stock in a range of thicknesses prior to distribution to end user customers. Even when stocked for several months it will recover to its manufactured thickness when unrolled.
- Earthwool MetStud Roll 34 is used for the thermal and acoustic insulation of external framed walls and warm roof constructions and is specifically designed for friction-fitting between metal and timber studs and timber rafters.
- Earthwool Rafter Roll is a semi-rigid roll of glass mineral wool which is lightweight, flexible, resilient and non-combustible with extra high thermal performance. It is designed for friction fitting between rafters.