Technical Service Team Manager
Knauf Insulation is seeking a TST Manager to led motivate, manage and plan the Technical Services Team activity such that it is aligned with wider business strategy. Ensuring each team member is developed to their full potential and contributes fully to the delivery of high quality technical services to internal and external parties. The role will report into the Systems & Services Manager and will be based in Head Office, St Helens.
- Leadership of the Technical Service Team (TST) : Lead the technical service team day-to-day, ensuring that resources are deployed optimally, and people are motivated to provide the best possible customer service. Maintain a focus on developing people and role modelling company values and behaviours.
- Deliver technical services: To ensure that internal and external customers are provided with technical services which promote the compliant use of Knauf Insulation products. Services can range from advice on product application to outputs such as thermal calculations and condensation risk analysis for various construction types
- Analyse and report on customer data: To gather data using existing or new systems to inform wider tactical and strategic decisions.
- Training and Development: Develop/procure and deliver appropriate training materials to the team in line with mutually agreed individual development or wider team needs.
- Development of marketing collateral: Work closely with the marketing department to develop focused technical marketing collateral that enhances the customer experience
Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience of working within the construction industry in ideally the both domestic and commercial sectors
- Proven experience of leading and managing teams
- Understanding of U values and Condensation Analysis
- Knowledge of building regulations and approved documentation
The closing date for this position will be Friday 15th November. Please send your CV to Julie.email@example.com
Does this job appeal to you?
Apply for this job
Apply for this job