Business Development Manager UKSP
An opportunity has arisen for UKSP, field based, to be located within the Northern Region. This position will report directly to the Sales Director, Contracting and UKSP.
The role will aim to initiate and maintain contact with existing UKSP customer base, building a strong B2B relationship through demonstrating high levels of customer centricity.
- Provide technical expertise and advice to new and existing UKSP accounts in order to develop a close working relationship that ensures KINE are technically ‘embedded’ within their business.
- Compilation of Business Development plans for customers and secure long terms trading agreements.
- Achieve sales volumes within the area of responsibility at the budgeted volume and price.
- Liaise with the appropriate departments within KINE to develop products and systems for our customers.
- Provide solutions to design problems to our customers that fully comply with the accepted standards and industry codes of practice.
- Provide internal representation to assist with developing products and give advice to professional bodies where appropriate to further enhance the Company’s profile and influence industry issues to the Company’s benefit.
- Provide timely and accurate inputs in to the CRM system and maintain customer data.
- Manage credit risk through timely signed paperwork including terms & conditions, CTC’s & account applications in conjunction with the finance team.
The ideal candidate will have sound business appreciation and market awareness is essential. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a key requirement for the role. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong customer focus as well as the ability to be a strong negotiator to secure long-term contracts.
To apply for this position please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job