Commercial Administrator 12 Month FTC
An opportunity has arisen to recruit a Commercial Administrator at Head Office, St Helens reporting to the Commercial Administration Manager. This is based on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract. The role purpose is to ensure that all aspects of the end to end price/rebate terms negotiated with customers are correctly administered and to build and maintain strong relationships across the wider business and with external parties.
Main accountabilities include:
- To ensure that all aspects of the end to end deals negotiated with customers are understood, documented, set up in SAP, used appropriately, rebates settled and accounted for on an accurate and timely basis.
- To update and link to SAP a paper and electronic copy of Current Terms & Conditions (CTC) and Customer Support Requests (CSR), such that orders are processed and the correct price is applied automatically.
- To ensure that confidential rebate deals are accrued for across the appropriate invoices and following reconciliation with Portal paid upon reaching any relevant targets and qualifying period thus minimising any unexpected changes to the company’s profit.
- To maintain all Countries List Prices in SAP
- To maintain Inter Company Prices in SAP
- To run daily reports to identify price discrepancies.
- To process Credit/Debit claims on a timely basis when appropriate following thorough investigation of amounts due to the customer and ensuring that control checks have been completed.
- To log bespoke product requests ready for input to SAP upon receipt of a customer’s order.
- To record claim back requests on a master sheet so that the likely liability can be determined at any time and settled via a credit note at the end of the qualifying period.
- To provide a clear audit trail of CTC or CSR, making a copy available for both Customer Services and the customer (incl T&Cs).
- To run weekly reports to enable the tracking of Proof of Delivery documents which is maintained by a third party on a web site.
- To raise cheque requisitions to settle invoices sent by customer as support for 3rd Party Rebate agreements, House builders, customer events, training, promotions
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, internal stakeholders, and other third parties.
Candidates interested in applying for this position can request a full Role Profile from the Human Resources Department. To apply for this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job