Customer Service Advisor (FTC)
We are currently recruiting for 4x Customer Service Advisors to join our Customer Services team. These positions will be based on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
This role will consist of resolving incoming enquiries from customers, hauliers and internal colleagues, ensuring that the customer is the primary focus across the department, UK and international territories.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a knowledgeable team as it goes through changes in the B2B customer service environment.
- Handling inbound and outbound enquiries relating to customer orders, deliveries, products and accounts in a professional and timely manner
- Processing customer orders into the SAP system
- Liaising with hauliers and the warehouse over delivery timescales to meet customer requirements
- Work with the Customer Services team to ensure all tasks are completed within agreed timescales, prioritising workloads accordingly
- Work with the sales teams (including customer visits where required) to proactively manage customer accounts, and make recommendations on products and/ or services that may be beneficial
- Assist with escalations to ensure a successful resolution
- Work with internal colleagues collaboratively and positively to improve the customer experience
- Work within agreed KPIs and targets for individual and team tasks
- Ensure the Knauf Values are adopted in everyday tasks
- Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent SAP knowledge
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal customer service skills
- Excellent written customer service skills
- Experience of working in a busy, changing, customer service department
To apply for this position please send your application form or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for this position is Friday 2nd March 2018.
Apply for this job