Housing Specification Manager, North
Knauf Insulation is seeking a Housing Specification Manager, North to join the Commercial Team reporting directly to the Head of Housing. The role purpose is to initiate and maintain good working relationships with clients and to provide high quality and accurate advice about the specification and use of Knauf Insulation products and systems.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Meeting targets on key product groups and overall sales volume.
- Delivery of high quality presentations and advice to target client base.
- Maintenance and growth of a number of supply chain agreements.
- Maintenance and growth of client base.
- Monitoring site compliance.
- High quality, timely communication and reporting of market information.
- Preparation and delivery of new business specifications and presentations.
- Continuous Personal Development.
- Effective time management, call preparation and planning.
- Completion and quality of administration.
The ideal candidate will have sound business appreciation and market awareness with the ability lead by example. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a key requirement for the role. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong customer focus as well as effective calls preparation and planning.
A full Role Profile can be provided upon request. To apply for this position please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job