Junior Technical Advisor
To support the strategic aims of the KINE business by providing the highest possible quality technical advice, support and guidance towards the specification and use of KINE products and systems to both external and internal customers.
Contribute to the delivery of technical work programs and updates to marketing literature.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- As a member of the Technical Support Team (TST) make full contribution to servicing all enquiries to the Technical Support Team in a professional customer focused manner
- To perpetuate a culture of high quality advice and service within the Technical Support Team (TST)
- Promote the use of Knauf Insulation products, systems and services by providing accurate and appropriate technical advice and support across all areas of activity
- Engage in continuous development of knowledge and skills.
- Capture information in agreed formats and specified standards to provide sales and marketing leads
- If appropriate, report on trends identified from customer enquiries
- Provide training to new KINE colleagues
- Support the review and development of company literature, documents and other marketing material
- Provide technical expertise and analysis as required in support of product and system development
- Develop expertise across the application and product areas to complement the skills and knowledge within the team
Knowledge and experience
- Must be educated with a relevant degree ideally within the construction industry with 2 years of work experience.
- Have a basic knowledge of construction types and the application of U Values.
- Have a basic understanding of construction details, including Accredited Construction Details and Robust Details
- Basic knowledge of all relevant Building Regulations and product and application standards
- Able to interpret construction descriptions, sketches and drawings
- Conversant at all levels, in a manner that installs confidence and trust in all Knauf products, systems and services
- Comprehensive IT skill set
- Good reporting and data interpretation skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Effective management and prioritization of personal work load
Should you wish to apply for this role please email your CV to Samantha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job appeal to you?
Apply for this job
Apply for this job