Project Specification Manager, Ireland
Knauf Insulation is seeking a Project Specification Manager, Ireland to join its external Commercial Team, reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, Ireland. The role purpose is to positively influence the decisions regarding the selection of Insulation materials to ensure the continuing increase share of the commercial building sector.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Provide technical expertise and advice to new and existing clients in order to develop a close, long-term relationship that ensures the continued specification of Knauf Insulation solutions.
- Identify, track and secure specifications on key projects within Ireland
- Produce application & system led solutions, to architects, designers, social housing, house builders, timber frame companies and contractors etc. to ensure Knauf Insulation products and systems are used correctly within their specific requirements.
- Negotiate project terms in conjunction with the Regional Sales Manager to maximize Knauf Insulation sales and profit opportunities.
- Provide market knowledge to the commercial team and customer base clients in order to increase their business and so enhance our own.
- Develop strong relationships within supply chain accounts (SCA’s) by working closely with pre-contract & design teams, Quantity Surveyors & project managers by early involvement in both tender and secured projects.
Knowledge & Experience
- Product Knowledge
- PC literate
- Business Appreciation / Market Awareness
- Knowledge of CRM system
- Knowledge of key contractors, architects and specifiers in Ireland
- Experience working in a specification & technical background would be advantageous
Candidates must be committed to achieving the identified objectives and be able to demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to self-motivate and manage your own workload will be essential for this role as you will be responsible for the whole of Ireland.
Candidates interested in applying for this position can request a full Role Profile from the HR Department. If you would like to apply for this position then please send CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for this job