Regional Technical Manager, Contracting (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Knauf Insulation is seeking a Regional Technical Manager, Contracting (12 month contract) to join the Commercial Team reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, Contracting. The role purpose is to train, assess and approve Knauf Insulation cavity wall insulation technicians. Undertake inspections of installed retrofit properties where perceived issues are reported via the home owner and CIGA.
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Carry out technical training, monitoring and qualification of cavity wall installers. Offer practical advice of a technical nature, either directly or via the Technical Services Department, to uphold the Company reputation for technical excellence.
- By regular customer contact, build and maintain customer relationships protect and grow the Company’s sales and position in the market. Maintain an understanding of where Knauf Insulation products sit in relationship to the competitors’ products and systems.
- To seek new business opportunities to ensure future growth in existing and emerging markets. Communicate with customers on the legislative frame work and scheme organisation.
- Monitor customer activity to ensure the customer’s full potential is realized.
- Respond promptly to customer complaints or grievances, including end user complaints on retrofit cavity wall insulation. Liaise with other departments to ensure the effective and speedy resolution of any problems. Complete formal written reports of your finding for submission to CIGA and home owners.
- These reports must be technically accurate and at the same time written in a sensitive manor taking into consideration the home owner, CIGA and Knauf Insulation.
- Report accurately to management on all aspects of market activity to enable Company strategies to be modified or developed.
- Complete high rise and non-standard construction building assessments to evaluate the suitability for the use of Supafil systems.
- Complete and submit on a daily basis call reports and activity reports through the Flowfinity and CRM systems.
The ideal candidate will have sound business appreciation and market awareness with the ability lead by example. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a key requirement for the role. Candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong customer focus as well as effective calls preparation and planning.
To apply for this position please forward your application to email@example.com
Apply for this job