OmniFit is a range of non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool insulation designed for use in multiple applications. This range, manufactured with ECOSE® Technology, is available at a number of retail outlets in the UK.
Made from Glass Mineral Wool using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology binder, they are softer to the touch and easier to handle than products made with chemical-based binders.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification to BS EN 13501-1
- Lightweight quilt for ease of installation
- Combi-cut rolls are partially perforated for use with timber joists at 400 or 600mm centres
- Can be used unsplit as a full width roll
- Multi-application for use in: rafters, timber frame walls, steel frame walls, internal partitions, internal floors, separating floors (timber) and suspended timber ground floors
|Product||Thickness (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Thermal Resistance (m2K/W)||Length (m)||Width (mm)||Pack Area (m2)||Available at|
|OmniFit Slab||50||0.035||1.40||1200||600||8.64||Wickes||Buy at Wickes|
|OmniFit Slab||100||0.035||2.85||1200||400||2.88||Homebase||Buy at Homebase|
|OmniFit Slab||100||0.035||2.85||1200||600||4.32||Wickes||Buy at Wickes|