Statement of Intent
Knauf Insulation is committed to:
- Continual improvement of its performance with regard to quality, environment, health, safety and energy efficiency
- Responsible energy management as part of its environmental strategy
- Monitoring and controlling its use of energy and emissions to air, water and land. The company will ensure that it meets, as a minimum, the relevant statutory requirements of the countries in which it operates.
- Achieving customer requirements with regard to the quality of our products and services, whilst complying with relevant legislative, regulatory and other requirements.
Our overall objectives include:
- Ensuring the health and safety of our employees, contractors, neighbours and other persons who may be affected by our activities.
- The development and provision of products which are safe and fit for their purpose.
- Provision of appropriate resources in order to ensure that adequate, information, training and supervision is provided to employees and contractors with regard to health, safety, environment and energy issues.
- Ensuring the effective management of risk during design, construction, operation and maintenance of business facilities.
- Management systems that are integrated and meet recognised standards in the area of quality, safety, environment and energy
- Contributing and supporting the development of sound policies, laws and regulations.
- Developing structured approaches to identifying and targeting business improvements.
- Production and public communication of an annual report of our activities, targets and progress with regard to safety, health, environment and energy
- Achieving corporate goals for climate change levy agreements as defined by the Board of Directors
This policy will be reviewed and amended as appropriate, on an on-going basis.
The policy will be communicated via the company web site and through the company's management system.