Placing an Order
Orders can be sent via EDI, e-mail or fax and need to show your correct terms, Knauf Insulation product codes / description, PO number, requested delivery date, requested quantity, correct price, including Pricing Ref number where applicable
Orders for delivery in Great Britain: Mon-Thurs 8am to 5:30pm, Friday 8am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays).
T: +44 (0)1744 766 766
Orders for delivery in Northern Ireland: Mon - Fri 8am to 5:15pm (excluding bank holidays).
T: +44 (0)1744 766 767
|Order Quantity||Delivery Lead Time||Delivery Options||Surcharge*||Surcharge for Express Deliveries|
|Full Truck||2 Working Days (or date thereafter)||Untimed||No Charge||Next Day £100|
|Full Truck||2 Working Days (or date thereafter)||AM/PM||£50||Next Day £100|
|Full Truck||2 Working Days (or date thereafter)||Timed||£100||Next Day £100|
|Half Truck or Quarter Truck||Up to 4 Working Days (or date thereafter)||Untimed||No Charge||3 Working Days £100|
|Half Truck or Quarter Truck||Up to 4 Working Days (or date thereafter)||AM/PM||£100||3 Working Days £100|
|Half Truck or Quarter Truck||Up to 4 Working Days (or date thereafter)||Timed||£150||3 Working Days £100|
*Please note, ordering less than a full load will attract a surcharge.
Delivery Lead Times
Please note that next day delivery and express deliveries are restricted to GB mainland only, and excludes the Highlands of Scotland and Cornwall. Timed deliveries for next day are subject to confirmation upon placing the order.
- The delivery lead times provided above apply for orders placed before 12 noon. Any order placed after 12 noon will be treated as if received on the following working day.
- The delivery lead time is calculated based on working days. Full load orders placed on Friday before 12noon for next day delivery will be delivered on Monday.
- Deliveries on Saturday and Sunday may be available subject to enquiry and at a surcharge. Please contact Customer Services for details.
- Christmas and Easter holidays - Deliveries may be subject to extended lead times. However, we will endeavour to provide notification of any changes prior to these periods.
Minimum Order Quantities
The Minimum Order Quantity is usually a single delivery unit or pallet of a single product thickness – see further details under each product in the supporting price list.
Area per pallet information is provided for each product. These figures should not be used for pricing purposes as they are rounded to two decimal places.
Cancellations are allowed on any order up until 12 noon, 2 working days before delivery.
Any cancellation requested after the above mentioned times must be confirmed by Customer Services and will lead to a cancellation charge of £150, or full delivery cost if the vehicle has been dispatched.
Amendments are allowed on any order up until 12 noon, 2 working days before delivery.
Any amendment requested after the above mentioned time must be confirmed by Customer Services and an administration cost of £50 will be charged. This late amendment service will only be available providing the order has not been dispatched.
Please be aware that delivery lead times may have to be recalculated based on the order entry time of the amended order dependent on product availability. This will be confirmed by Customer Services at the time of the change.
Deliveries requiring FORS accredited vehicles are available on request for a surcharge, please contact our Customer Services Team for further details.
FREE PALLET COLLECTION SERVICE
In partnership with Scott Pallets, we offer a free pallet collection service to all of our customers on Knauf Insulation's re-usable pallets.
- A minimum of 50 pallets is required in order to collect.
- Collections made within 15 working days on average from request.
What are the benefits?
- Cheaper than disposing of pallets in waste skips.
- All re-usable pallets go back to Knauf Insulation for re-use.
- No waste to landfill: pallets are either re-used or recycled.
- Contribution to Circular Economy.