Our MD and BMBI Expert for Mineral Wool Insulation John Sinfield took part in the second annual Builders Merchant Building Index Round Table Debate.
Our MD and BMBI Expert for Mineral Wool Insulation John Sinfield took part in the second annual Builders Merchant Building Index Round Table Debate. The debate was recorded and the videos are now live at https://www.bmbi.co.uk/debates/round-table-debate-2017/ . The videos cover five main topics, with trailers for each one so viewers can get a flavour of the discussions before diving into the debate.
BMBI Experts taking part included:
- Nigel Cox, Managing Director Timbmet
- Andy Simpson, National Commercial Director Hanson Cement
- Derrick McFarland, Managing Director Keystone Lintels
- John Duffin, Managing Director Keylite Roof Windows
- Paul Rivett, Managing Director Heatrae Sadia
- Tony France, Sales Director Ibstock
- Andy Williamson, Group Managing Director IKO PLC
- Malcom Gough, Group Sales & Marketing Director Talasey Group
- Michael White, Business Development Director Alumasc Water Management Solutions
The debate also included BMF Chairman Peter Hindle MBE representing builders’ merchants and Mike Rigby CEO of MRA Marketing, the producers of the BMBI report.
The debate focused on:
- Digitisation & Omnichannel Trading
- Brexit - Journey into the Unknown
- Skills, Materials Shortages & Capacity
- Economy & Inflation
- Grenfell Tower Fire & the implications
The videos share knowledgeable comment, insights and implications from the BMBI Experts on major issues and trends.
The BMBI, a brand of the BMF, is a reliable and up-to-date measure of Britain’s Repair Maintenance & Improvement (RMI) activity. It uses GfK’s Builders Merchant Panel which analyses sales out data from over 80% of generalist builders’ merchants’ sales across Great Britain.
Knauf Insulation speaks exclusively for the mineral wool insulation market, helping to add perspective and context to the data.
Visit https://www.bmbi.co.uk/debates/round-table-debate-2017/ to watch the trailers.