ApplicationInternal Walls and Floors, Separating floors
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Acoustic Roll is a Glass Mineral Wool roll, designed for use in internal wall and floor applications, to offer sound absorption and noise reduction properties.
It is non-combustible insulation with the best possible Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification, and is manufactured using Knauf Insulation's unique bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology.
- Proven test results with all major brands of plasterboard to provide assured compliance with sound related building regulations.
- Manufactured density in excess of 10kg/m³ meeting the requirements outlined within relevant sound related building regulations.
- Rolls are designed to fit between studs to close joints, reducing the potential for unwanted gaps and ensuring high levels of sound insulation.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Area per Roll (m²)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Roll Type||Facing|
|25||10000||4 x 600mm||24.000||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced|
|50||13000||2 x 600mm||15.600||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced|
|63||15000||2 x 600mm||18.000||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced|
|75||12500||2 x 600mm||15.000||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced|
|100||9170||3 x 400mm||11.004||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced|
|100||9170||2 x 600mm||11.004||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced|
Certification & Memberships
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Earthwool Acoustic Roll are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Earthwool Acoustic Roll and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
The download url has been copied to your clipboard