ApplicationMasonry cavity walls
Supafil® 34 is a high performance, non-combustible Blowing Wool, manufactured with a water repellent additive, designed for installation by approved technicians in new build external masonry cavity walls.
- British Board of Agrément approved
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1
- Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Manufactured using a water repellent additive to prevent water ingress.
- Provides a full-fill solution, even if walls are built out of tolerance
- Dry system requiring no mixing on site
- Installed by approved technicians, with no need for product storage on site
- Awarded DECLARE 'Red List Free' Label
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Area per Pallet (M²)||Pack Dimensions|
Certification & Memberships
- Declare Label
Our Supafil Blowing Wool product range has been awarded the DECLARE 'Red List Free' label. This allows product transparency disclosure that identifies where a product comes from, what it's made of, and where it goes at the end of its life.
The download url has been copied to your clipboard