ApplicationMasonry cavity walls
Supafil® 40 is a non-combustible Blowing Wool, manufactured with a water repellent additive, designed for installation by approved technicians in existing external masonry cavity walls.
- British Board of Agrément approved
- Excellent thermal performance
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire
- Manufactured using a water repellent additive to prevent water ingress.
- Provides a full-fill solution, even if walls are built out of tolerance, reducing the risk of unwanted heat loss.
- Dry system requiring no mixing on site, leading to a clean installation with minimal waste.
- Installed by approved technicians, with no need for product storage on site, improving site efficiency and removing the risk of theft.
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Pack Dimensions||Pack Weight (kg)||Packs Per Pallet|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard