ApplicationMasonry cavity walls
Supafil® Carbon Plus is a high performance, non-combustible Blowing Wool, manufactured with a water repellent additive, designed for installation by approved technicians in existing masonry cavity walls with narrow cavities down to 40mm.
- British Board of Agrément approved
- Excellent thermal performance
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Manufactured using a water repellent additive to prevent water ingress.
- Provides a full-fill solution for narrow cavities, even if walls are built out of tolerance
- Dry system requiring no mixing on site
- Installed by approved technicians, with no need for product storage on site
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Pack Dimensions||Pack Weight (kg)||Packs Per Pallet|
Declaration of Performance
Click the button below to view our Declaration of Performance
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Supafil CarbonPlus are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting