ApplicationTimber frame walls
Supafil® Frame is a high performance, non-combustible Blowing Wool designed for use in timber frame applications and can be installed either on-site by approved installing technicans, or off-site using our innovative Supafil Frame System.
- Excellent thermal performance
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Can be installed either on-site or can be factory installed using our innovative Supafil Frame System
- Provides a perfect intimate contact between frames, offering a full-fill solution for all stud depths, centres and void shapes
- Off-site Supafil Frame System minimses waste, reduces labour demand and improves overall production efficiency.
- One product which can insulate all timber frame stud applications
- Installed by approved technicians, with no need for product storage on site
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Area per Pallet (M²)||Pack Dimensions|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard