ApplicationPitched roofs at ceiling level
Supafil® Loft is a high performance, non-combustible Blowing Wool, designed for installation by approved technicians in cold lofts where pitched roofs are insulated at ceiling level.
- Excellent thermal performance
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Can be installed to extra high levels of thickness for maximum thermal performance.
- Less abrasive than other materials, reducing the maintenance requirements of associated installation machinery
- Installed by approved technicians, with no need for product storage on site
|Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Pack Dimensions||Pack Weight (kg)||Packs Per Pallet|
Declaration of Performance
Click the button below to view our Declaration of Performance
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Supafil Loft are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting