ApplicationParty separating walls
Supafil® Party Wall is a high performance, non-combustible Blowing Wool designed for use in masonry separating (party) walls providing a fully filled solution for compliance with both thermal and acoustic related building regulations.
- British Board of Agrément approved
- Excellent thermal performance preventing party wall thermal bypass.
- Allows a zero effective U-value to be claimed in SAP
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Suitable for use with a range of constructions registered in the Robust Details Handbook Unique blue colour provides product recognition in application
- Dry system requiring no mixing on site, leading to a clean installation with minimal waste.
- Installed by approved technicians, with no need for product storage on site
|Minimum Installed Density (kg/m³)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Pack Dimensions||Pack Weight (kg)||Packs Per Pallet|
Material Table Block
|Robust Detail Wall Type||Minimum Cavity Width (mm)||Block Type||Wall Finish||Parge Coat||Zero U-Value|
|E-WM-2||75||Light aggregate||Wet plaster||Yes||Yes|
|E-WM-3||75||Dense||Plasterboard on dabs||Yes||Yes|
Declaration of Performance
Click the button below to view our Declaration of Performance
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Supafil Party Wall are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting