Glass Mineral Wool - Earthwool OmniFit Stud
ApplicationLight steel frame walls, Multi-Application, Pitched roofs at rafter level, Timber frame walls
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Earthwool OmniFit Stud is a roll product designed to be used in both timber and metal studs, and with a superior level of thermal performance to allow use in applications where a higher level of thermal performance is required. OmniFit Stud is provided at a width of 1200mm to allow cutting on site to suit studs and rafters at any centres.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible
- Easy to handle and install
- Manufactured at 1200mm wide to allow cutting to suit studs, joists and rafters with a variety of centre dimensions
- Friction fits between studs, joists and rafters
- High level of thermal performance
- Provides excellent acoustic performance
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications.
|Thickness (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-value (m²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Area per roll (m²)||Quantity per pack (lm)||Area per pack (m²)||Packs per pallet||Area per pallet (m²)|
|Product Datasheet - Earthwool OmniFit Studpdf||April 2018||English|
|BREEAM Glass Mineral Wool Helpsheetpdf||July 2018||English|
|Safety Data Sheet - Glass Mineral Wool with ECOSE® Technologypdf||February 2018||English|
|Environmental Product Declaration - Glass Mineral Wool with ECOSE Technology 0.034 – 0.035 W/mKpdf||February 2018||English|