ApplicationFire Protection, Ductwork
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Fire-teK BD 917 is a non-combustible, rigid Rock Mineral Wool slab reinforced with an aluminium foil facing to one side, for use in the fire protection of HVAC steel ductwork for up to 120 minutes.
- ECOSE technology
- Combines lightness, strength and ease of use
- Aluminium foil facing acts as a vapour control layer
- Corrosion free
- No deterioration of performance over time
- Resilient, strong and flexible
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Quantity Per Pack||Area Per Pack (M²)||Packs Per Pallet||Area Per Pallet (m²)|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Fire-teK BD 917 are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting