ApplicationStructural Steel, Fire Protection
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Fire-teK Beam and Column Slab is a non-combustible Rock Mineral Wool slab, for use in the fire protection of structural steel work and steel cased mezzanine column systems for up to 240 minutes.
- ECOSE® technology
- Quick, clean and dry installation process
- Quick and simple installation of noggins
- Choice of fixing systems
- Moisture tolerant
- Can accommodate decorative finishes
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Quantity Per Pack||Area Per Pallet (m²)|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Fire-teK Beam and Column Slab are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting