MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Fire-teK Beam and Column Slab (Foil Faced) is a non-combustible Rock Mineral Wool slab, for use in the fire protection of structural steel work and steel cased mezzanine column systems for up to 240 minutes.
- Non-combustible with a melting point in excess of 1000°C
- Fire-teK Beam and Column Slabs are manufactured to factory tolerances, enabling the specifier to be certain that the correct thickness of fire protection has been applied.
- Quick and easy to check that all relevant areas have been protected
- Rock Mineral Wool fire protection slabs are easy to handle and fit on site particularly for overhead work.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Facing|
Certification & Memberships
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Fire-teK Beam and Column Slab (Foil faced) are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting
The download url has been copied to your clipboard