ApplicationFire Protection, Cavity Compartmentation
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Fire-teK WM 910 is a non-combustible, flexible Rock Mineral Wool mattress with a galvanised wire mesh stitched to one side and an optional foil facing, for use in the compartmentation of large cavities for up to 60 minutes.
- ECOSE® technology
- Efficient heat insulation
- Excellent sound absorbtion
- Half an hour cavity barrier performance
- Double layer achieves one hour fire protection
- Optional tear-resistant, strong aluminium facing
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Area Per Pack (M²)||Packs Per Pallet||Facing|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Fire-teK WM 910 are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting