ApplicationMasonry cavity walls
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Knauf Insulation DriTherm 32 Cavity Slabs are non-combustible, Glass Mineral Wool cavity wall insulation slabs. They are manufactured using our unique bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology, which offers better air quality and improved level of comfort when handling our DriTherm 32 Cavity Slabs.
Designed for use in external masonry cavity walls, DriTherm 32 Cavity Slabs are manufactured with a water repellent additive and provide a full-fill insulation solution which is installed as walls are built.
They are 455mm wide to suit standard vertical cavity wall tie spacing, allowing a closed joint with adjacent slabs of insulation.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Manufactured using a water repellent additive
- Fully fill the cavity to prevent mortar snots and prevent bridges
- Slabs are sized to fit between wall ties without the need for retaining discs,
- Quick and easy to install
- British Board of Agrément approved for use in all exposure zones
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Facing||Area Per Pack (M²)||Area per Pallet (M²)|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard