ApplicationBuilt-up Metal Roofs and Walls
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Earthwool FactoryClad Rolls are high performance, non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool rolls, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology, designed for use in built-up metal roofs and walls to provide a unique combination of thermal, fire and acoustic performance.
It is 1200mm wide to suit commonly used rail and bracket spacings and has an unbeatable A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire rating.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Can be used as a sound absorbing lining
- Rolls knit together at joints
- Manufactured in long lengths with exceptionally high tear strength
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Area per Roll (m²)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Roll Type||Facing||Area per Pallet (M²)|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard