ApplicationTimber frame walls, Pitched roofs at rafter level
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
FrameTherm Rolls are non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool rolls, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology, and are designed for use in timber frame applications between studwork.
FrameTherm Rolls 32 are fully cut into 2x570mm or 3x380mm to suit commonly used timber stud spacing.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Rolls accommodate movements in timber frame
- Friction fitting between timber studs closes joints
- Much quicker to install than rigid foam boards
|Thickness (mm)||Roll Type||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Area per roll (m²)||Quantity Per Pack||Area Per Pack (M²)||Packs Per Pallet||Area Per Pallet (m²)||Facing|
|90||Ready-cut||0.032||2.80||A1||4500||1140 (2 x 570mm)||2.56||2||5.13||24||123.12||Unfaced|
|90||Ready-cut||0.032||2.80||A1||4500||1140 (3 x 380mm)||1.71||3||5.13||24||123.12||Unfaced|
|140||Ready-cut||0.032||4.35||A1||2800||1140 (2 x 570mm)||1.60||2||3.19||24||76.56||Unfaced|
|140||Ready-cut||0.032||4.35||A1||2800||1140 (3 x 380mm)||1.06||3||3.19||24||76.56||Unfaced|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard