ApplicationTimber frame walls, Pitched roofs at rafter level
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
FrameTherm Rolls are non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool rolls, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology, and are designed for use in timber frame applications between studwork.
FrameTherm Rolls 32 are fully cut into 2x570mm or 3x380mm to suit commonly used timber stud spacing.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Rolls accommodate movements in timber frame
- Friction fitting between timber studs closes joints
- Much quicker to install than rigid foam boards
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Area per Roll (m²)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Roll Type||Facing||Area Per Pack (M²)||With ECOSE® Technology|
|90||4500||1140 (2 x 570mm)||0.032||2.80||2.56||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced||5.13||Yes|
|90||4500||1140 (3 x 380mm)||0.032||2.80||1.71||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced||5.13||Yes|
|140||2800||1140 (2 x 570mm)||0.032||4.35||1.60||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced||3.19||Yes|
|140||2800||1140 (3 x 380mm)||0.032||4.35||1.06||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced||3.19||Yes|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard