ApplicationTimber frame walls, Pitched roofs at rafter level
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Earthwool FrameTherm Slab 32 are non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool slabs, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology and are designed for use in timber frame applications between studwork.Slabs are manufactured with a width of 570mm to suit studs spaced at 600mm centres.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Slabs accommodate movements in timber frame
- Friction fitting between timber studs closes joints, and prevents air movement
- Much quicker to install than rigid foam boards
- Manufactured to 570mm wide to allow friction fitting between timber studs at 600mm centres
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Facing||Area Per Pack (M²)||With ECOSE® Technology|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard