ApplicationPitched roofs at ceiling level
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Earthwool Loft Rolls are non-combustible, Glass Mineral Wool rolls, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology, and are designed specifically for use in cold lofts where pitched roofs are insulated at ceiling level.
Earthwool Loft Roll 40 provides a superior performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.040 W/mK.
Combi-cut products have partially cut perforations, providing the flexibility to be used between joists at either 400mm or 600mm centres, or used unsplit as a full-width roll.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Combi-cut products are supplied partially perforated
- Lightweight quilt for ease of installation.
- Available as partially cut rolls for use with:
- timber joists at 400mm centres or,
- timber joists at 600mm centres or,
- unsplit as a full width roll.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Area per Roll (m²)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Roll Type||Facing||Area per Pallet (M²)|
|100||11250||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.040||2.5||12.825||A1||Combi-cut||Unfaced||307.800|
|150||7530||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.040||3.75||8.584||A1||Combi-cut||Unfaced||206.021|
|200||4850||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.040||5||5.529||A1||Combi-cut||Unfaced||132.696|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard