ApplicationMulti-Application, Ground floors, Internal floors, Pitched roofs at rafter level, Internal walls / partitions, Light steel frame walls, Timber frame walls
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Earthwool OmniFit Slabs are non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool slabs, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology, designed for use in multiple applications in both timber and steel frame construction to allow flexibility across a range of projects.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Higher level of thermal performance than alternative flexible slabs
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Friction fitting closes joints, prevents gaps and restricts air movement
- Manufactured size allows friction fitting between common stud centres without any cutting on site
- Multi-application product which can be used to insulate a wide range of applications
|Thickness (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Quantity Per Pack||Area Per Pack (M²)||Packs Per Pallet||Area Per Pallet (m²)|
Declaration of Performance
Click the button below to view our Declaration of Performance
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Earthwool OmniFit Slab and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Earthwool OmniFit Slab are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting