ApplicationMulti-Application, Pitched roofs at rafter level, Light steel frame walls, Timber frame walls
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Earthwool OmniFit Stud rolls are high performance non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool rolls, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology designed for use in multiple applications in both timber and steel frame construction to allow flexibility across projects.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Friction fitting between rafters and studwork provides an optimum seal and prevents gaps
- Rolls are manufactured with a width of 1200mm to allow cutting for installation between rafters and studwork
- Offers the best all round performance (thermal, fire and acoustic) when compared to rigid foam boards to insulate between timber and steel frame applications.
- Faster to install than rigid foam boards
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Area per Roll (m²)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Roll Type||Facing||Area Per Pack (M²)||With ECOSE® Technology|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard