ApplicationMulti-Application, Pitched roofs at rafter level, Light steel frame walls, Timber frame walls
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Earthwool OmniFit Stud rolls are high performance non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool rolls, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology designed for use in multiple applications in both timber and steel frame construction to allow flexibility across projects.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Friction fitting between rafters and studwork provides an optimum seal and prevents gaps
- Rolls are manufactured with a width of 1200mm to allow cutting for installation between rafters and studwork
- Offers the best all round performance (thermal, fire and acoustic) when compared to rigid foam boards to insulate between timber and steel frame applications.
- Faster to install than rigid foam boards
|Thickness (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Area per roll (m²)||Quantity Per Pack||Area Per Pack (M²)||Packs Per Pallet||Area Per Pallet (m²)|
Declaration of Performance
Click the button below to view our Declaration of Performance
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Earthwool OmniFit Stud and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Earthwool OmniFit Stud are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting