ApplicationPitched roofs at rafter level
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Earthwool Rafter Rolls are high performance, non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool rolls, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology, designed for use in warm roofs where pitched roofs are insulated at rafter level.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Friction fitting between rafters
- Rolls are manufactured with a width of 1200mm
- Faster to install than rigid foam boards
- Offers the best all round performance when compared to rigid foam boards to insulate between rafters.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Area per Roll (m²)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Roll Type||Facing||Area per Pallet (M²)|
Certification & Memberships
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Earthwool Rafter Roll are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Earthwool Rafter Roll and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
The download url has been copied to your clipboard