ApplicationPitched roofs at rafter level
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Earthwool Rafter Rolls are high performance, non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool rolls, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology, designed for use in warm roofs where pitched roofs are insulated at rafter level.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Friction fitting between rafters
- Rolls are manufactured with a width of 1200mm
- Faster to install than rigid foam boards
- Offers the best all round performance when compared to rigid foam boards to insulate between rafters.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Area per Roll (m²)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Roll Type||Facing||Area Per Pack (M²)||With ECOSE® Technology|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard