ApplicationLight steel frame walls
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Earthwool SteelTherm Rolls are non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool rolls, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology, and are designed for use in light steel frame walls between steel studwork.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Friction fitting between studwork
- Rolls are manufactured with a width of 600mm
|Thickness (mm)||Roll Type||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Area per roll (m²)||Quantity Per Pack||Area Per Pack (M²)||Packs Per Pallet||Area Per Pallet (m²)||Facing|
|100||Ready-cut||0.040||2.50||A1||8650||2 x 600mm||5.19||2||10.38||24||249.12||Unfaced|
|150||Ready-cut||0.040||3.75||A1||5550||2 x 600mm||3.33||2||6.66||24||159.84||Unfaced|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard