ApplicationLight steel frame walls
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Earthwool SteelTherm Rolls are non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool rolls, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology, and are designed for use in light steel frame walls between steel studwork.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Friction fitting between studwork
- Rolls are manufactured with a width of 600mm
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Area per Roll (m²)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Roll Type||Facing||Area per Pallet (M²)|
|100||8650||2 x 600mm||0.040||2.50||10.380||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced||249.120|
|150||5550||2 x 600mm||0.040||3.75||6.660||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced||159.840|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard