ApplicationParty separating walls
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Earthwool Timber Frame Party Wall Slabs are non-combustible Glass Mineral Wool slabs, manufactured using our evolutionary ECOSE® Technology and are designed for use in timber frame separating (party) walls providing a full-fill insulation solution which is installed as walls are being built.
- Excellent thermal performance
- Fully filling the party wall cavity allows a zero effective U-value to be claimed in SAP
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Suitable for use with a range of constructions registered in the Robust Details Handbook
|Thickness (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Quantity Per Pack||Area Per Pack (M²)||Packs Per Pallet||Area Per Pallet (m²)|
Declaration of Performance
Click the button below to view our Declaration of Performance
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Earthwool Timber Frame Party Wall Slab and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Earthwool Timber Frame Party Wall Slab are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting