ApplicationStructural soffit floor
Heraklith® Tektalan A2 SmartTec panels are cement-bonded wood wool panels combined with a rock mineral wool insulation slab, used for the thermal & acoustic performance and the decorative finish of walls and ceilings.
They are non-combustible with a Euroclass A2,s1-d0 reaction to fire classification and can provide a fire resistance of up to 180 minutes to concrete floors covered with the product.
Have you seen our Heraklith® DDS Plus Concrete Screw for use when fixing Heraklith® Tektalan A2 SmartTec? Ask your sales rep today for more information.
- Available as standard in nature tone, or in any RAL colour upon request
- Aesthetically pleasing; finished with bevelled edges
- Provides thermal, fire safety and acoustic performance
- Quick installation on site as only 2 fixings required per panel (where the overall thickness is greater than 100mm)*
* If fire resistance is required, 5 fixings need to be used
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Composition (mm)||Weight (kg/m²)||Panels per pallet||Pallet (m²)|
Certification & Memberships
The download url has been copied to your clipboard