ApplicationPitched roofs at ceiling level
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Knauf Insulation Loft Roll 44 is a Glass Mineral Wool roll, designed for use in cold lofts where pitched roofs are insulated at ceiling level, that offers good thermal performance in the range.
It is non-combustible insulation with the best possible Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification, and is manufactured using Knauf Insulation's unique bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology.
Knauf Insulation Loft Roll 44 is available in the following formats:
- Combi-cut rolls
- Ready-cut rolls
- Uncut rolls
- Short length, combi-cut rolls
- Compression packed and lightweight for easy handling and moving around a site.
- Combi-cut products are supplied partially perforated, providing the flexibility to be used between joists or used uncut as a full-width roll, maximising on-site efficiency.
- Ready-cut products are supplied cut to size to maximise on-site efficiency.
- Uncut products provide the flexibility to be cut to size to fit between joists or can be left in full width rolls for quick install.
- Manufactured in long lengths to allow quick and simple installation maximising on-site efficiency. (Combi-cut, ready-cut and uncut rolls)
- Manufactured in short lengths to provide a cost effective option in a smaller pack size. (Short length, combi-cut rolls)
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Area per Roll (m²)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Roll Type||Facing||Area Per Pack (M²)|
|100||12180||1140 (2 x 570mm)||0.044||2.25||13.890||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced|
|100||12180||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||2.27||13.890||A1||Combi-cut||Unfaced|
|100||9725||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||2.25||8.300||A1||Combi-cut Shorter length||Unfaced||11.087|
|150||6450||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||3.40||5.590||A1||Combi-cut Shorter length||Unfaced||7.353|
|150||8050||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||3.41||9.180||A1||Combi-cut||Unfaced|
|150||8050||1140 (2 x 570mm)||0.044||3.40||9.180||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced|
|170||5700||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||3.85||4.900||A1||Combi-cut Shorter length||Unfaced||6.498|
|170||7030||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||3.86||8.320||A1||Combi-cut||Unfaced|
|200||4825||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||4.50||3.880||A1||Combi-cut Shorter length||Unfaced||5.529|
|200||6000||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||4.55||6.840||A1||Combi-cut||Unfaced|
Certification & Memberships
The download url has been copied to your clipboard