ApplicationPitched roofs at ceiling level
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
Knauf Insulation Loft Roll 44 is a Glass Mineral Wool roll, designed for use in cold lofts where pitched roofs are insulated at ceiling level, that offers good thermal performance in the range.
It is non-combustible insulation with the best possible Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification, and is manufactured using Knauf Insulation's unique bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology.
Knauf Insulation Loft Roll 44 is available in the following formats:
- Combi-cut rolls
- Ready-cut rolls
- Uncut rolls
- Short length, combi-cut rolls
- Compression packed and lightweight for easy handling and moving around a site.
- Combi-cut products are supplied partially perforated, providing the flexibility to be used between joists or used uncut as a full-width roll, maximising on-site efficiency.
- Ready-cut products are supplied cut to size to maximise on-site efficiency.
- Uncut products provide the flexibility to be cut to size to fit between joists or can be left in full width rolls for quick install.
- Manufactured in long lengths to allow quick and simple installation maximising on-site efficiency. (Combi-cut, ready-cut and uncut rolls)
- Manufactured in short lengths to provide a cost effective option in a smaller pack size. (Short length, combi-cut rolls)
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Area per Roll (m²)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Roll Type||Facing||Area per Pallet (M²)|
|100||12180||1140 (2 x 570mm)||0.044||2.25||13.885||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced||333.245|
|100||12180||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||2.25||13.885||A1||Combi-cut||Unfaced||333.245|
|100||7280||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||2.25||8.299||A1||Combi-cut Shorter length||Unfaced||331.968|
|150||4900||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||3.40||5.586||A1||Combi-cut Shorter length||Unfaced||223.440|
|150||8050||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||3.40||9.177||A1||Combi-cut||Unfaced||220.248|
|150||8050||1140 (2 x 570mm)||0.044||3.40||9.177||A1||Ready-cut||Unfaced||220.248|
|170||4300||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||3.85||4.902||A1||Combi-cut Shorter length||Unfaced||196.080|
|170||7030||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||3.85||8.014||A1||Combi-cut||Unfaced||192.341|
|200||3400||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||4.50||3.876||A1||Combi-cut Shorter length||Unfaced||155.040|
|200||5200||1140 (2 x 570mm/3 x 380mm)||0.044||4.50||5.928||A1||Combi-cut||Unfaced||142.272|
Certification & Memberships
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Knauf Insulation Loft Roll 44 are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Knauf Insulation Loft Roll 44 and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
The download url has been copied to your clipboard