ApplicationMulti-Application, Pitched roofs at rafter level, Light steel frame walls, Timber frame walls
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
OmniFit® Roll 34 is a Glass Mineral Wool roll, designed for use in multiple applications in both timber and steel frame construction, that offers the best thermal and acoustic performance in the range.
It is non-combustible insulation with the best possible Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification, and is manufactured using Knauf Insulation's unique bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology.
- Multi-purpose product which can be used to insulate a wide range of applications, meaning less products on a vehicle and on-site.
- Rolls are 1200mm wide to allow cutting for installation at varying centre dimensions, providing flexibility on-site.
- Friction fitting between rafters and studwork provides an optimum seal and prevents gaps which can otherwise lead to unwanted heat loss.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Area per Roll (m²)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Roll Type||Facing||Area Per Pack (M²)||Area per Pallet (M²)|
Certification & Memberships
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Knauf Insulation OmniFit® Roll 34 are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Knauf Insulation OmniFit® Roll 34 and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
The download url has been copied to your clipboard