ApplicationLight steel frame walls
MaterialGlass mineral wool
OmniFit® Slab 32 is a glass mineral wool slab, designed primarily for use as the inner leaf insulation between light steel frame studwork in a rainscreen façade system or in a steel frame construction with masonry outer leaf. It offers the best thermal conductivity of 0.032 W/mK in our range, combined with acoustic performance.
OmniFit® Slab 32 is non-combustible with the best possible Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification, and is manufactured using Knauf Insulation’s unique bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology.
- Best thermal performance in the range.
- Manufactured size allows friction fitting between 600mm stud centres in light steel framing system without any cutting and waste on-site.
- Friction fitting between studwork provides an optimum seal and prevents gaps which can otherwise lead to unwanted heat loss.
- Features a range of sustainability credentials, including lower embodied carbon than alternative low density rock mineral wool products.
- Exceeds acoustic requirements for Part E of Building Regulations.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Area Per Pack (M²)||Packs per pallet||Quantity per pack||Thermal resistance (m²K/W)|
Certification & Memberships
The download url has been copied to your clipboard