ApplicationMulti-Application, Ground floors, Internal floors, Pitched roofs at rafter level, Internal walls / partitions, Light steel frame walls, Timber frame walls
MaterialGlass Mineral Wool
OmniFit® Slab 35 is a glass mineral wool slab, designed for use in multiple applications in both timber and steel frame construction. It offers thermal conductivity of 0.035 W/mK, combined with acoustic performance.
OmniFit® Slab 35 is non-combustible with the best possible Euroclass A1 reaction to fire classification, and is manufactured using Knauf Insulation's unique bio-based binder, ECOSE® Technology.
- OmniFit® products come with a range of sustainability credentials, including lower embodied carbon than alternative low density rock mineral wool products.
- Multi-purpose product that can be used to insulate a wide range of applications, reducing the need to purchase multiple products.
- Manufactured size allows friction fitting between common stud centres without any cutting and waste on-site.
- Friction fitting between studwork provides an optimum seal and prevents gaps which can otherwise lead to unwanted heat loss.
- Compression packed with more product on a pallet than alternative products.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Facing||Area Per Pack (M²)||Packs per pallet||Quantity per pack|
Certification & Memberships
The download url has been copied to your clipboard