ApplicationIndustrial Process Mats
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Power-teK WM 680 is a non-combustible, flexible Rock Mineral Wool mattress with a galvanised wire mesh stitched to one side, for use in applications up to 680°C.
- Manufactured using Knauf Insulation's unique bio-based binder, ECOSE® TechnologyNon-combustible
- Strapex band carrying aid
- High temperature resistant
- overlapping wire mesh
- Age resistant
- Strong and flexible
- Easy to handle
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Roll Type||Facing||Area Per Pack (M²)|
Certification & Memberships
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Power-teK WM 680 are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting
The download url has been copied to your clipboard