ApplicationMulti-Application, Ground floors, Internal floors, Separating floors, Fabrication, Pitched roofs at rafter level, Internal walls / partitions, Light steel frame walls, Timber frame walls
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Earthwool Building Slabs are non-combustible Rock Mineral Wool slabs, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology in a range of densities, and are designed for use in multiple applications.
Earthwool Building Slab RS80 is manufactured with a density of 80kg/m3, designed for use in a variety of applications including internal partitions, timber and metal studs, and in between timber rafters and floor joists.
- Excellent thermal performance .
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics provide high levels of sound reduction.
- Multi-purpose product range which can be used to insulate a wide range of applications on site.
- Available in a wide range of densities to suit a variety of uses, applications and performance requirements.
- Easy to cut with a large bladed knife or saw.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Facing||Area Per Pack (M²)||Area per Pallet (M²)|
Certification & Memberships
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Earthwool Building Slab - RS80 are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Earthwool Building Slab - RS80 and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
The download url has been copied to your clipboard