ApplicationRainscreen facade insulation
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Earthwool RainScreen BGV Slabs are non-combustible Rock Mineral Wool slabs, manufactured using our revolutionary ECOSE® Technology and a water repellent additive, and are designed for use in rainscreen façade systems both below and above 18m in height.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics provide high levels of sound reduction
- Suitable for use on all buildings including those above 18m in height providing compliance with fire related building regulations.
- Contributes to building regulation compliance without reliance on separate testing or desktop studies.
- Provides a unique combination of thermal, fire and acoustic performance.
- Can be installed either way round on site without compromising performance.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Facing||Area Per Pack (M²)||With ECOSE® Technology|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard