ApplicationExposed soffit floors
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Earthwool Soffit Linerboard Extra is a non-combustible Rock Mineral Wool slab bonded to a weather resistant facing board designed for use as an insulated underlining solution in semi-exposed environments such as open-sided car parks.
Earthwool Soffit Linerboard is available in a number of aesthetic options to suit individual needs.
Earthwool Soffit Linerboard is available in bespoke thicknesses from 50-260mm, subject to MOQs.
- Excellent thermal performance
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Provides a solution to upgrade thermal performance of existing floors without reducing floor height.
- Can be installed without the need to access areas above the floor.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Facing||Area per Pallet (M²)|
Certification & Memberships
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Earthwool Soffit Linerboard Extra are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting
- ECOSE® Technology
ECOSE® Technology is our revolutionary sustainable bio-based binder used in the manufacture of all of our glass mineral wool products, and the majority of our rock mineral wool products. invented nearly 10 years ago, it is not only unique, but very much central to our sustainability strategy. Our ECOSE® Technology is present in Earthwool Soffit Linerboard Extra and is just another key benefit of our products.
ECOSE® Technology has 5 key benefits
- A natural binder
- A lower embodied energy
- Proven durability
- Optimum indoor air comfort
- Easy to handle
The download url has been copied to your clipboard