ApplicationExposed soffit floors
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Earthwool Soffit Linerboard Standard is a non-combustible Rock Mineral Wool slab bonded to a black glass veil facing, designed for use as an insulated underlining solution in exposed soffits.
Earthwool Soffit Linerboard is available in a number of aesthetic options to suit individual needs.
Earthwool Soffit Linerboard is available in bespoke thicknesses from 50-260mm, subject to MOQs.
- Excellent thermal performance
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Provides a solution to upgrade thermal performance of existing floors without reducing floor height.
- Can be installed without the need to access areas above the floor.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Facing||Area Per Pack (M²)||Area per Pallet (M²)|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard