ApplicationFire Protection, Ductwork
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Fire-teK BD 917 is a non-combustible, rigid Rock Mineral Wool slab reinforced with an aluminium foil facing to one side, for use in the fire protection of HVAC steel ductwork for up to 120 minutes.
- Non-combustible with a melting point in excess of 1000°C
- Provide up to 2 hours fire protection to steel ductwork.
- Applied in a single thickness
- Slabs are faced with a bright Class ‘O’ reinforced aluminium foil, making it suitable for applications above clean rooms, within air plenums or for aesthetic purposes.
- The fixing system of welded pins and square edge butt joints gives a fast and simple system
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Quantity Per Pack||Area Per Pack (M²)||Packs Per Pallet||Area Per Pallet (m²)|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard