ApplicationFire Protection, Structural Steel
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Fire-teK Dry Fix Noggin Slab (formerly Rocksilk FireTech Slab) is a high density, resilient and non-combustible Rock Mineral Wool slab, with superior fire resistant properties for use as the fixing noggin in the fire protection of structural steel work.
It is available unfaced or faced with a Bright Class ‘O’ reinforced aluminium foil, and is also available tissue faced, subject to enquiry.
- Non-combustible with a melting point in excess of 1000°C
- Fire-teK Beam and Column Slabs are manufactured to factory tolerances, enabling the specifier to be certain that the correct thickness of fire protection has been applied.
- Quick and easy to check that all relevant areas have been protected
- Can be installed prior to the building being made watertight
- Rock Mineral Wool fire protection slabs are easy to handle and fit on site particularly for overhead work.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Facing||Area per Pallet (M²)|
The download url has been copied to your clipboard