ApplicationFire Protection, Cavity Compartmentation
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Fire-teK WM 910 is a non-combustible, flexible Rock Mineral Wool mattress with a galvanised wire mesh stitched to one side and an optional foil facing, for use in the compartmentation of large cavities for up to 60 minutes.
- Non-combustible with a melting point in excess of 1000°C providing excellent levels of fire protection
- Can be used to provide up to 1 hour fire resistance.
- Prevents smoke and flame from by-passing fire-resisting walls and partitions
- Simple, clean and quick to install.
- Versatile, flexible and adaptable system.
|Thickness (mm)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Facing||Area Per Pack (M²)||Area per Pallet (M²)|