ApplicationExternal wall insulation
MaterialRock Mineral Wool
Rocksilk EWI Slabs are high performance non-combustible Rock Mineral Wool slabs manufactured with a water repellent additive, and are designed for use in external wall insulation systems..
The fire resistance of the product removes the need for fire barriers, giving simple, quick and economical insulation for External Wall Insulation systems.
- Excellent thermal performance.
- Non-combustible A1 Euroclass Reaction to Fire classification
- Excellent sound absorption characteristics
- Provides additional acoustic performance to the external wall.
- Breathable, allowing moisture vapour to pass through the construction removing the risk of condensation.
- Suitable for use with both silicone and mineral render systems
- Easy to cut with a large bladed knife or serrated saw.
|Thickness (mm)||Thermal Conductivity (W/mK)||R-Value (M²K/W)||Euroclass Reaction to Fire Classification||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Packs Per Pallet||Area Per Pallet (m²)|
Declaration of Performance
Click the button below to view our Declaration of Performance
The download url has been copied to your clipboard
Additional Product Information
We care for the people who make our products, the people who use them and the world we all depend on.
Whilst we are dedicated to supplying sustainable high performance insulation solutions for enhanced energy efficiency in buildings, we also continually strive for improvements in our manufacturing and supply chain operations so to improve quality and minimise our impact on the environment. All Knauf Insulation production locations have state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment and meet the highest quality standards as well as they are supported by an ongoing research and development program. All of our products including Rocksilk EWI Slab are sustainably manufactured.
At Knauf Insulation, we have 7 key sustainability considerations:
- to conserve natural resources
- to reduce the evironmental effects of our own processes
- Treating people fairly, along the supply chain
- Delivering our products efficiently
- Building a comfortable and healthy indoor environment
- Performance reporting